Preggers!

Yes, laddies and gentleman I am pregnant... 20 weeks and 5 days to be exact!

What are we having you ask? We are having a little baby boy! And boy, is this boy a kicker... The most I've ever felt him, was yesterday; he was shifting all around my tummy (if you ever seen Fringe, where a woman was inseminated by some creepy guy in a motel, and the baby grew through all stages of development before your eyes till she got to the hospital, and you literately saw the baby move around her tummy, thats what I pictured yesterday as I felt our baby squirm and move inside me tummy!) and kicking like a Kickboxer doing a front kick. I've taken kickboxing, and let me tell you, our baby boy does a perfect cobra-snapping front kick with a quick little pop in my tummy!

My hubby is so loving and excited we're having a baby (boy or girl, I don't think he favored either way, but he is sure happy for a boy!). It's special to me every time he rubs my tummy and looks up at me lovingly. I tell you, pregger hormones do stuff to a woman, though I admit, their not as powerful as I imagined. We'll have to see about this crazy mommy brain once our (oh I felt him kick! Oh again!!! *grins*) son is born. Oh my goodness my baby is now awake, and it now 9:51am in Louisiana (7:51am my time). Oh my goodness, I've never felt so many little kicks at once! Oh my goodness, it's flooding me with mommy hormones. I swear he's going through a growth spirt (even though my pregnancy book says his growth should slow down now), he's growing every day.

Laddies and gentleman (oooo, little butterfly-flutter kicks, not the kickboxing kicks I've only been feeling before!), the 20th week of pregnancy is officially the most exciting! At least has been for me! If anyone of you have your favorite pregnancy week you'd like to share, please do (even if it's a year later after this has been posted!!!). 

Comments