First Post

My first post, yeay! The reason I started this blog was from inspiration from other homemaker bloggers. Their blogs helped me so much, learning how to clean (well, youtube videos actually helped more on that topic, I'm a visual learner), how to make a schedule, tips on how to make things yourself, and things alike. Now, mostly I just wanted to share with you my experiences of my new life as a wife and homemaker, however I also hope that I can give you a tip or two as I discover them!

More about me:
I was married to my dear husband on September 23rd 2011, we've been married now for about 7 weeks! Apparently, we're still in our "honeymoon stage" of our marriage. I learned this from various comments from people at church! I know the chemical romance lasts for only a certain time (months to years), but I do hope he'll always keep opening doors for me, looking into my eyes so lovingly, and telling me he loves me every day.
As a child I never had to do things around the home like my mother, rather I spent my free time playing if it wasn't homework. Though I did get a good chore list of taking out the trash, cleaning the kitty litter, washing the windows, and cleaning my room. In my preference then, it was one far to many, and for the room... It ended up the whole floor was two feet high of stuff, you could not walk in it. I would just jump onto the bed, or ease my foot into the piles full of clothes and various things. Why am I telling you this? I probably shouldn't, but to give you an idea that I have little idea of how to be a homemaker! I have now entered an entirely new way of life: A loving husband, a whole house I'm now in charge of cleaning, and a new independent... well, me.

Comments