Microwave Broken...

No clue of what happened to the microwave! The door of it was open, was stirring my food, and it's light flicked off! My hubby tried a whole bunch of things and is going to ask coworkers if they have any idea (if parts need replacing or what. They're engineers ;) ;) ;)). So for now, I'm heating everything over the toaster (heated my cheese, refried bean, green olive sandwhich over it last night and it actually melted the cheese! Though it did give two parelle burt marks!) and the stove! Goodness, microwaves are so convienient, but alas, we can servive without them! When I lived on the boat before I was married, if a microwave went out, we only had a grill, cold food, or food that didn't need heating. Now I'm so thankful for an oven, a stove, and a toaster!!!

It's good when something breaks so you can find out how useful it is and also you dicover that the worlds not over and the stuff that you do have!

Not my picture, but gets the point across ;)

Comments