Amazon Warehouse Deals


Picture
Ok, my whole text just deleted (I never learn... -_-), but I'll give you a summery. I've dreamed of owning rollerblades, and now I have enough money saved up to get them! After researching, I found out that the pair I wanted was the Women's Twister 80, for beautiful maneuverability and tricks as well as cruising. The place I was looking at though, switched their price from $174 back up to $229 for their sale price, and everywhere was only the same or more expensive (I was killing myself for not checking out sooner and leaving them in the virtual cart for two days!). With desperate searching, I came to Amazon. After selecting my size, I saw the option on the right of buying used, and saw "Amazon Warehouse Deals" as the seller. After a little research I verified that this was indeed Amazon themselves. Clicking the "details" text, I found out that the only flaw was that the box had been opened and damaged. My mouth dropped, and I got them! With a budget of $175 (I did spend $3 over, I wasn't expecting sales tax), I got the protective gear I needed to, as well! ... And I made sure they were "Amazon Warehouse Deals" (I bought protective pads for $10.39 instead of $12.99 and a beautiful helmet for $25 instead of $35). How much did I save total? $122!!! I was able to get the roller blades for a deal I couldn't come close to finding on the web, and I had some money left to buy protective gear with, without having to wait and save up for it.

I hope this wasn't too long and/or boring, I just wanted to share because it worked out so well for me (and I never knew about it). Keep your eyes out if you're on Amazon. ;) When looking for these deals, you can type the name "Amazon Warehouse Deals" in Amazon's search box, after the name of the item your searching for. The items that come up may or may not be a Warehouse deal in your particular size, but one of them will be a Warehouse deal (usually only one size/style of a given item is a Warehouse deal, I've noticed).

I hope I explained it clear enough, and that this was helpful (and so cool too, right?!). It's amazing how Heavenly Father helps things work out. I would have had to wait till next month in order to get these skates if I hadn't seen them as an Amazon Warehouse Deal, and then next month, with the "cyber week" deals being over, I possibly wouldn't have even had the money for protective gear (if I could have even gotten the skates in the first place. The retail price is $299.99). This was a really outstanding find, and a big, big blessing. Anyway, I hope this helps you save a lot in the long run. Love, Mary

Comments