New Haircut for George

Oh my gosh... My whole blog deleted again. Anyway!!!!! I'm writing in the middle of the night because I had a nightmare... of Ted Cruz... Yes him! ...He seems like he always has such a front on, and last debate he just seemed to wear to much make up. I'm leaning toward Donald Trump (since our political system is broken, and he'd shake things up a bit... though I don't know exactly how he'd actually shake them up... Is he like the Republican version of Obama? Saying he'll do all these things, not do them, and do a whole bunch of his own agenda unconstitutionally?) Well, anyway, I'll tell you my nightmare... I was sitting in the corner at the end of a hall, in the dark. Something rustled by me, and I got scared. I kicked (I rose above my fears and decided to face them by kicking at it). Well, whatever it was grabbed my foot with it's teeth... It wasn't a monster, you could say, it was Ted Cruz! ...And he was laughing at me and shaking my foot in his mouth like a Yorkshire Terrier. There's more to the dream, but that's the gist of it (and Scott was laughing his head off as I was telling it to him in the middle of the night). Well, it was terrifying to me, but I have to admit I burst out giggling along with Scott... It does seem funny, though it really scared me in the dream, and to be honest, I'm still creeped out. Well, here's the haircut with pics below. Enjoy!
Picture
Before
Picture
After
Picture
After
Picture
Inspired from "32 Stylish Boy Haircuts" from http://www.mens-hairstylists.com/boys-haircuts-inspiration/.

I got the haircut pretty close right?! Better than I thought I would do, anyway! I'm happy and proud. :) ...Because of the previous layering I did with George's last haircut, his bangs are a little lighter in the front and the 'top' layers a bit in general. Nevertheless, the back grew out very nicely I think. I never know what I'll do when George needs a new haircut, but after going through some of the photos online (none of them tell how to do it!), I got some inspiration and found his one! George also helped pick out his favorites out, but wasn't very helpful as he liked every haircut we saw. He did decidedly like this one though ;)

UPDATE: Emilie is almost about to walk!!! Two to three days ago, she stood up in the middle of the floor for three seconds!!!! She's so close everyone!!! Give her 1-2 weeks!!! ;)

Comments