Sick Day

Good Sunday and Sabbath to you all. It seems like the room painting is taking quite a bit more time than we thought, but I do have a before picture for George's room which we started... The whole room was cream and we're painting the top half light blue, and the bottom vertical stripes of dark blue and white. It'll be beautiful. I helped a bit, but mom is the one doing most of the work and planning. She likes to keep busy and is a hard worker. This is mom's project while it's cold out. ~We also have a a hammock on the way for George's room, but I might have ordered it from a scam website since I ordered it Thursday afternoon with free 2-day shipping and it never shipped... We'll see. The hammock will look awesome in his room if it gets here :) I plan on calling them tomorrow.


We had another snowing and got snowed in for the first time this snow season! It's been awesome seeing the snow, besides with the whole family being sick. Yes, we're all horribly sick (besides my mom, and Emilie just a bit). We suspect that we got the sickness from the McDonald's play place (Emilie calls it "Mic Mac Donald's"). The cool season is not the time to go to play places apparently. So sad, we really love playing there and getting $3 happy meals (seriously a good deal! The toys themselves could be $3).

While I've been having a hard time functioning sick, Scott's picked up on my slack and has been helping me out with the kids. It's so awesome to see how close Emilie is with Scott too (she's totally a daddy's girl. I'm a little jealous, but I like him too so I can't blame her! ;)) George has been needing a lot of cuddles and has been feeling pretty miserable like me. Movies, games like 'Guess Who Star Wars' and 'Rummikub,' stories and Legos have helped distract the kids.



Well, since I have a major headache, I'll leave off here. Hopefully I can get myself to blog every Sunday. This is my "Family History" fulfillment. ;) Sending love to all, Mary

Comments