Valentine's Day & Skateboarding Class

Valentine's date to Viejas buffet
Mommy, Scotty and Daddy
Well, it's been about a year since my last post, but I wanted to come back and start writing more meaningful things here instead of random posts on facebook. Just think of all the memories I could have written about in more detail here! Anyway, I'm back and I'm sure George, Emilie and Scotty will appreciate the memories. Think of this as family history too.


For Valentine's Day, we had an awesome date night thanks to my mom, who watched George and Emilie. Scott, Scotty (baby) and I went to the Viejas buffet and had a splendid time. Scotty had a hard time staying put with his building ability to walk (he can walk between Scott and I several feet apart) and desire to move, but I did manage to get two plates of food! Shame I didn't actually take any more pictures, but this is actually it! Yep, strange, but food tastes better than pictures anyway.


On other news, George and Emilie both got protective pads, and George will be starting skateboarding class next week! Sadly the age requirement is age 6, so Emilie will have to wait a bit longer being five. However, with her balance, I'm sure she'll be proficient before she can pass to go to class! Until that time though, when she can go to classes, we've assigned George to teach us what he learns! The top age for class is 14, and with me being 30 and having a baby, it's just not a go. However, I'm going to learn and be the coolest 30 year old skateboarding mom ever ;)

Well, that's enough for now, but I'll post a few more pictures! The first is from George and Emilie's school Valentine's Day dance (no, no dates, just fun partying, candy and dancing with family and friends). The second is from an indoor play place called Kid Ventures that Emilie and Scotty had so much for at! Have fun! Until next time, Mary.








Comments