Walking baby and a Tooth Fairy

Well, it happened folks! Scotty is walking!!! How did it happen? It was music playing in my phone. He grabbed my phone from me, stood up and started bouncing to the beat, then turning circles right where he was, and then he just started right from there with walking (and I mean quickly walking!) across the room! Man, does that boy love music, and hip hop and anything with a bounce! That night I had a nightmare of all three of my kids running in separate directions and Scotty getting lost in the woods falling face first in the dirt until I saved him. I'm going to have to keep eyes on this one!

And here's my other doo-dad! George just a lost his first top tooth! We're so proud of him how he's growing! He kept his tooth so clean for the tooth fairy that she gave him chocolate as a reward! She also made him a personalized comic book that he was really excited about too! Boy, she must have pulled an all nighter to make that book. Thanks tooth fairy! 😉

Comments