Da-da!

We've heard it once before on our camping trip and family reunion to Utah, and then never again... till now. This morning, I woke up hearing Emilie say "dada!" over and over again! I was so shocked and delighted I grinned and woke up Scott, who smiled big and went back to sleep! Maybe I'm a little more excited than he is! ;) In-between him going back to sleep though, I was able to coach her on to say "dada" again so he could hear though. So exciting! Good job, our little Sweetheart! Mommy and Daddy LOVE YOU!!!

Notes: On the camping trip, we heard her say "dada" once and then "mama" once after, then nothing for such a long time! A few months later, she finally began saying mama with zealousness, and then now, starting today, she has mastered the word "dada!" within a morning. Good work Emilie, we love you!!!

Comments