New Glasses and George sick in bed


Picture
Exciting news on a hard day, I got my glasses for $22 including lenses and with a discount, and now I can finally see in glasses other than threw my squint-through oval ones. I'm pretty happy with them, though I don't know how "flattering" huge glasses can be, though I did want huge ones (I love that the prescription is sharp and that there's bigger viewing than with my small oval ones). If you need glasses and try eyebuydirect.com, you can use my referral coupon and get 15% off (IFNIIYCJ5M). My mom has gotten them before, but I didn't really know what to expect, but am really happy with them. They come with a case too. ;)

Getting glasses was added some excitement to my day since it took a turn  for the worst this morning when George walked up to me unconsolable. I ended up taking him to Nana's room and curling up in bed with him at 10am and he went right to sleep, and later as he was napping it sunk in that he was sick. Now, it being 3:09pm, he's been drifting on and off (now snoring)  between watching Octonauts. I don't really know what he has, but he had a slight temperature of 100.9 and I oiled his feet with Thieves essential oil blend and some lemon and giving him some electrolytes to drink. He's doing much better (sleeping). Helping both George and Emilie has proven challenging, but as long as I have something yummy in hand, Emilie can be distracted most of the time, and as long as I have Octonauts on, George is distracted most of the time. Before I had that show on though, oh my gosh I was dying. Emilie was on my leg tugging and crying and George was grabbing at my chest with tears of misery. I'm so thankful my mom is here to help!  Now that both of my little ones are sleeping, it's a nice break and a relaxing time to blog. I think George will be better in no time, and mostly back to his normal self tomorrow. I really wish he could communicate more and tell me how he is feeling (apparently "sick" isn't in a three year olds vocabulary, and the only word is "no" when sick). I Love You My Bugaboo.  <3

Comments