The Cold Falltime


Picture
Falltime is getting cold, really cold. Waking up last morning we were surprised to find a small pile of snow the corner between the house and garage. Even though it's cold though with 50's and below I'm making a point of getting George and Emilie outside every day! Bundled up, we go out for a brisk walk with Lucky and clean the goat pin (I've learned the consequences of neglecting them, and the results are complete inhumane filth. Gotta get out there, especially when it rains or snows!). It was really nice getting out and it helped a little bit with seasonal depression (getting as much limited sunlight on the skin as possible). Later today also, we made an unplanned trip to our small town and did some window and Christmas shopping. Emilie got lots of coos as we made our rounds and George some complements as well as we  explored stores that I've never set foot in. Though we ended up getting nothing (only because I left the diaper bag in the car with my personals), we had an awesome time. After going back to the car though, we made a pit stop on the way home and grabbed a little treat, which we had after dinner. It was amazing how fast the time flied, but then again, I guess that's what you want because it means your having a good time. :) I've laid my eyes on a few possible Christmas gifts too! Now I have time to sit with the ideas as well and think if they'd be good ideas (since I practically forced myself into a corner to not be able to buy things). Impulse buys are never good, but so easy to do! If you're like me, perhaps it is a good idea to leave the wallet behind and sit on ideas. Oh goodness, that $30 hat was beautiful, now I have some time to get over it (it wasn't even a Christmas present either!)... 

Comments