Emilie Walking And The Dentist!

Picture
Ah! So sorry for the lack of posts! I just took these photos just for you! Its so beautiful and sunny now, a big change from the winter gloom and cold so we're all getting a chance to play everyday after breakfast in the driveway. Im still scared of the mountain lions, but its comforting that human kills are extremely rare. Out in the driveway, we just make sure to make a lot of noise (kids don't make it hard ;)), and occasionally play music. As you can see from the pictures, Emilie is starting to walk, taking up to 10 steps at a time so far before falling onto her butt! We're super excited and proud of her <3 I admit there's fear along with the excitement, but Im excited just the same!

Oh dear, Emilie deleted half this post, while I was editing on my phone, darn. Well, another thing new is that we found the perfect family dentistry, with a husband and wife as the dentists there, having their buisness together. The wife specializes in childrens dentistry, and the husband in adults. George and Emilie have their first appointment Monday! It will be their first visits for both of them! Scotts really against dentists, but Im pretty neutral and think they're needed (hmm, that seems exact opposite of my hubby, maybe Im an advocate of them? Though I myself havent been in years...). Anyway, I'll make a point to take a picture of them at the dentists on Monday!

Love, Mary

Comments