Oh Crap, It's Spring

Picture
"Oh crap, it's Summer!". These were the words I said this morning when I came face to face (5 feet apart) with a brown recluse in the kitchen (sorry for the un-lady-like speach). I sort of also mixed up my seasons this morning ;)

I had a lot of fun having George let me take pictures of him this morning for this post too ^-^. Instead of the normal asking of "smile!" it was, "freak out and say Spider!". On cue "smiles" sort of stress him out and I normally get a stressed out grin, you might say. This time however, I was shocked that most of the pictures I took were of him with a giggling, beautiful smile!!! The trick is to loose the control and let loose for pictures apparently! I found an amazing photographer tool for kid pictures!!! Make them giggle!!!

I was enjoying the season of no spiders,  besides the cold, but Im glad we're having a warm break now! It'll probably get cold again soon, but I'm going to enjoy the break besides those freaking spiders! Love to all. :)

Comments