What would George look as an old man? And the outdoor Theater



Who knew I had a setting on my camera to make you into an old man! Well, George figured it out! I swear, it's like my children find out secret things on my devices I had no clue existed.


In other fun, we went to the movies two nights ago and went to our favorite outdoor theater! Parking in the front, we had the best view and the kids also had a whole bunch of possible play mates too. It was interesting to see how they more observed the other kids though and decided to play just with each other. It worked out though, and they were soooooo cute playing together. I caught a few sweet pictures of them sitting together too before daddy came back with the popcorn and pretzel with cheese. As the sky darkened, we cozied up in the chairs and trunk of the van (which Scott managed to fix all himself after it broke down on us, so proud of him!) to watch Transformers and the Wonder Women. Emilie didn't make it to the second movie, but got through most of the first! The movies weren't totally great, with how they're trying to insert gay tolerance for the rising generation, sexism and swearing, but that's what you get these days (ah, the things Holly Wood treasures). We probably won't go again until Star Wars rolls around, but it was an exciting experience! When it comes to new released movies, the outdoor theater is really the way to go, at least for us! Movies aren't as high def (for the bloody parts), and the sound can be turned down (which I love)! Also we can close the trunk and still listen if one of the kids gets upset and not have everyone turning to look. It's a very laid back environment, and I really like that. I mean, I would like to go to an in-door theater again, but with kids, it's really not reality. Yeay outdoor theaters!





Comments