George's New Haircut :)


Picture
BEFORE (Oh my gosh, his hair was actually pretty cute!)
Picture
AFTER (I made him look older didn't I? Darn)
Picture
FRONT SHOT OF AFTER
Ok, so I made the jump to get actual haircutting scissors and then... I finally used Scott's hair buzz cutting
thing-amagiggor. I did get to use the scissors for a tiny touch up and for cutting the bangs, but they really were underutilized! Anyway, I'm glad it turned out ok, George's hair was disturbing Scott *giggles* and I was over the "bowl cut" so I finally took some drastic measures. The bottom line though is, George would cute in any misshapen of a haircut possible. I really do need to go to a haircutting school though! ... and a sewing/fashion design school, cooking school... Yep, I better start my DIY youtube education via educational videos.
Picture
No haircut for Emilie yet!

Comments