Nice trip


Picture
It was so nice to come along with hubby on a business trip again, and this time we found an awesome play place! Though it was indeed awesome, there weren't any kids there for 90% of the day since it just opened in may and is still pretty unknown. George and Emilie still had fun however and we totally took full advantage of the play place (by far, this was one of the best ones we've been to. Only one location of it so far though)! George rocked it out on stage with his very own drum set, and then later played the hero and saved the inhabitants of the play place from an imaginary fire (Emilie helped too). Emilie and George also fun racing, fishing, camping, playing cars and trains, doctor, grocery shopping and MORE. Yes, we spent all day here! It was so nice having so many toys at their beck and call and such a change from a drab hotel room (however nice it might be). We also discovered a painting/craft area and we totally took advantage of that too... until I found out that Emilie would not be happy unless she painted too (no color, crafts or anything else she would touch, just what her brother laid hands on...paint). It turned out a complete nightmare (from my point of view) and they were so sad I wouldn't let it carry on any longer. I'm sorry, but there wasn't a shower in the vicinities... and we would have needed one... especially since Emilie started to paint herself and not the paper... and then George thought "hey, that looks fun. I want to try that too!". Oh, I hated being such a stinker and not let their creativity soar, but I hadn't a change of clothes... or a tub. It would have been a head to toe disaster! But it would have been sooooooo fun, lol. Ah, well, se la vie.

Well, the trip has been fun, and we'll be home soon tomorrow. I can't believe how the time has flown. Why does time seem to go faster and faster? How do Emilie and George keep growing? Why do things keep going and changing? I hate change, I really do... unless it's an exciting change like a new manicure, but that's just about the extent of it. I'm glad that one thing won't change however, and that is that we will always be a family and can be together forever and that it can always be that way. That's a sigh of relief in a hectic, always changing world. Now, George and Emilie, stop growing! Please be my little human's forever!!! *Kisses you both* <3

Comments