The Best Kids App of 2016!!!


I really don't want George's time wasted playing games where you "pop the bubbles" or race a kitten car to the end for a bowl of milk (though it can be handy during doctor appointments)! If he's going to be wasting his time in front of a screen, I'd rather have him to learn somethings and have fun while he spends time Zombifying! I have just found an app that not only makes his screen time "Okay" but actually makes it time well spent!!! The App is called "Endless Numbers" and it is the next best generation of learning in Apps! It doesn't force you to "tell them the right answers" but rather instructs through play and teaches number counting, odd numbers, what numbers actually stand for (their value), and applying numbers to real life (ok, pretend... Monsters! Example, Abby the monster has three eyes, so she needs a stylish special pair of sunglasses just for her). I've gone through so many free math/number apps, and all of them have been ridiculous and/or boring. With this though, there's been so much love in developing this app, cute monsters, many hilarious voices, and George is loving it!!! I had the Jumpstart games as a kid, and they're not around anymore. I've been craving to find something as awesome, and this is even more awesome! The Endless series has a whole slew of other apps too, but they are expensive (especially if you just view it as a game, but affordable if you're looking for learning software for your child). The demo of numbers 1-5 was free, and the upgrade (only accessed through the app itself) from numbers 1 to 25 was $7, which I did. The upgrade for numbers 1 to 100 is $15, however I think it's well worth later down the line (but not quite yet) for when George starts homeschooling officially. Anyway, I just really wanted to share this because it's so awesome and wanted to share the love and educational empowerment!!! Here is the link if you'd like to see it! Click here.

By the way, it's 10:32am and Emilie's potty training is going well! No accidents so far today! ;)

Oh and since I need to post a picture of the kids (posts are pointless with pictures of George and Emilie), I'll share something knew we learned at the Zoo last week! Did you know that by recycling your phone you can save the habitat of Gorillas? I had no idea that cell phones needed coltan which can only be mined in their territory. I'm totally not an environmentalist, but I think it's good to minimize our impact as much as we can. ;)
Picture
George, Emilie and Nana at the Zoo last week
Picture
Who knew?!

Comments