Diet Fail...

PictureOk, obviously I skipped the base level of bread, rice and pasta. Maybe this effected it a lot?
Ok, second night with 4-5 hours of sleep, I'm getting to be an irritated, and a depressed mess. At least I got a four hour streak right? Dairy free worked fine, but changing our diet completely to Greek Mediterranean was a disaster, I have no idea what went wrong. Sure, Emilie isn't screaming bloody murder in sheer pain, but she does have gas pains and they're quite uncomfortable. Scott and I had quite a bit of intestinal issues ourselves. The Mediterranean diet is suppose to be healthy, but there's loads (and I mean loads!) of olive oil in all the recipes to the point of starting to make me sick. I feel tired too (maybe because of no sleep?). I'm also not eating enough carbs or protein with so many vegetables. How do Vegans survive??? I'm not eating enough calories for myself, let alone 600 extra needed to be producing milk. I'm back to searching the web high and low for recipes, and unfortunately, none that are Greek. Epic Fail. Here I am writing a blog at 5am (woke up at 3:30) because I can't let myself feel the coziness of bed under the warm crisp covers, because the moment I get under them, I will wake Emilie by them it seems, and she'll feel the pains of gas start to circulate. So thus I sit here on my computer, seeing the sky gradually lighten as I ponder what on earth I've done wrong. The only conclusion I can make is to eat the most unhealthy American diet I can (like I did)... with no dairy.Apparently what gives mom gas, gives baby gas. Emilie, I'll get this done for you, I am so, so sorry. George, I'm sorry I'm such a crabby mess, I need to be better for you!

* Breath * Cope * Survive *

Comments