George and Emilie Portraits




In just half an hour I was able to get two incredible pictures, which I normally would only be lucky enough once in a blue moon! I'm so excited to continue snapping pictures with my S8! Google photos helped enhance the photos even more too and I just love the unlimited photo storage they have with their app. I'm grateful that I've proved to myself once again that we don't have to pay for someone to take our pictures, because it really is tempting. I remember how George's baby photos were the cutest ever and I think we skipped that with Emilie for a family photo shoot we got a great deal on. I was disappointed they didn't capture her eyes I remember. We'll I've  gotten a few good ones so far and I plan to get more! It's  really hard to capture active children!


Comments