I'm BAAAaaaaCK


Well, it's been... about five years! Here I am. I was blogging on Weebly until they started rationing the quality of my photos... Then I found out on blogger, they just store and access your photos on your google drive and accessible to post with only a click (no brainier, right?). Before it was really a pain to get all the photos on, but not anymore. And what do you know, I already started a blog on Blogger in 2011 when I had just gotten married to My Prince Charming!

Since the last time I've blogged here on this site, we'll just say we've moved to the mountains, became more active in the outdoors with hiking, have two amazing children, overcame some major life challenges and illnesses, and now are here in the present time! Wow, was that a skim over. To read up more on the major gap on this blog, you can to http://toysonthefloor.weebly.com/ to read more.

Well, I'm going to leave off here for now with just a few photos and get to making this blog a home and edit it ;). Gosh, I'm totally a mommy-credentialed photographer! The photos here were taken close to sunset on my Galaxy S6 a few Sundays ago (perfect time of day for taking pictures). My children keep growing so much, and the lights in their eyes and their personalities must be captured or I'll just die because it'll all slip through my fingers. How beautiful and sweet those kids of mine are, I love them so much! <3







Comments