A "Sign" of Potty Training Completeness!

A few nights ago, George had woken up in a terrible mood and it was hard to put him back to bed. I was grouchy you might say, and we got  through it, though I can't remember how. Well, last night, George woke up again, but this time an hour after being put to bed! He was inconsolable like the last time, and I couldn't figure out why. Normally a bottle would always do the trick, and help lull him to sleep.  He was speaking as I was asking him what was wrong, but I couldn't understand a single word. As he staggered into the bathroom, I asked him if he needed to go potty and helped him onto the potty stool. He still mumbled unintelligible words.  As I took off his diaper, with eyes closed, he started jetting out pee everywhere! I quickly aimed his pee into the potty to stop it splattered back at the both of us. I was so shocked! With pee everywhere, I realized that night ago and this one, he was apparently holding his bladder! I recalled when I was a child and couldn't have a restful sleep because I didn't want to get up and go to the bathroom! Well, George staggered to bed, then collapsed and went straight to sleep, without a bottle. Potty training complete.

Comments