Emilie's New Teeth! (3rd & 4th)

Emilie's teeth number 3 and 4 just came in this past week. :) It was a rough week to say the least, but Emilie and I got threw it (sleepless nights where even the magic moms can provide does no good!). First, Emilie's left top tooth came in (tooth #3), and then her right top popped in right after (tooth #4) during this past week. :)

Besides teeth, we recently got Emilie's walker out (well, George's old walker) and dusted off the cobwebs and spiders and Emilie has now started tear the place up! She loves her newfound freedom in small baby doses, as well as GI Jane crawling everywhere. I imagine it won't be long till she's crawling. Realizing this, and how the times flown by makes me rather sad. My youngest sweet little girl is growing so fast along with her sweet Big Brother George!

Emilie's personality is like a sweet flower and has just been blooming. She's still very attached and can't be held by anyone else, but she smiles complete sun rays to those who want to flirt at her (she brings a lot of smiles out from strangers). And to everyone, I don't mean to brag (though this is my blog, so I do have brag rights ;)), but this blog is my history diary and journal, so I need my kids to know just how amazing they are! Emilie, my darling, you are my sunshine :) And George, sweetheart, you are my sunshine as well <3 Emilie, even though she posses great beauty and charm and wins many smiles, has the gift of very strong lungs as well! Being sweet but able to stand up for yourself are very good qualities! I think she will be an excellent princess and wife to a loving prince charming (-we're big on princes and princesses in our family). Get married in the temple and you'll get a man who'll treat you right (though it's still not a guarantee, so you still need to be careful with your choices!). How did I get into writing about marriage? ;)

Emilie has now also started giving hugs! That's right, hugs!!! I can't remember when George started giving hugs, but I think it was at least till after he started to walk, maybe in toddlerhood. It really surprised me to see her put her head into me and squeeze her arms around my neck! It just dawned on me today she was doing it on purpose, copying me, how I hug her. Her visual and copy skills are so amazing and I can just see how good she would be with learning American Sign Language (such a shame I'm so rusty)! George's abilities lie more in logical sorting (engineer skills) and jumping and using motor skills like such, but Emilie has such strong visual skills and sweet flowery temperament (with amazing screaming abilities when she's upset). Oh Emilie and George, I love you both so very much! :)

Comments