George Quotes from just before 3 years old


These past two weeks, there have been some very funny quotes we've caught from George, so I had to take this opportunity to write some down for all to see and for posterity's sake! :)


It's too late, I said about watching The Little House on the Prairie.
"No, it's not too late! The people threw the late in the trash can," said George.


"Some people say, 'George don't do that!' but I do it anyway." 
George told daddy very proudly, with a grin.


"Uh-oh, I want chips!" George eyes daddy's french fries.
I handed George pretend chips and said, "here you go!"
"No, not pretend chips, real chips!"
"You mean fries?"
"Yes, I want fries!"


"Let's spend his birthday money on homeschool." Scott said to me, 
and then added, "George, it's more valuable than toys in the long run!" 
George scrunched up his face and said in a frustrated voice, "No, don't do that to me!"

Comments