Finished and Decorated!


After a full day or organizing, sorting and moving things around, George's room was finally finished and decorated! I'm rather proud of myself! George has taking full liking to the room, though he's made up his mind that he prefers his bed in mommy and daddy's room, when it comes to bedtime. I've added some colorful christmas lights above his bed last night as well, which makes an awesome glow and night light.

In George's closet, I made sure everything has a little home (though we haven't gotten his clothes in his closet, they have their place assigned!). If there's ever "overflow" there has to be a new tidy place arranged or it's out. One rule I've made is that if there's more toys than can fit in the toy box, we have to go through and take some out. Also, you never want there to be too many toys that your little one finds it daunting to clean up or even impossible to clean up! Anyway, I'm super excited about his new room and George is too! It's also super cosy!

Comments