A visit to Nana's


Yep, it's official. I have the cutest kids alive! Today we went down to see Nana, and boy, was George excited. All week he's been asking to see her, and now finally, the day arrived that we could! Nana will be coming to visit us soon too and staying for awhile since her eye surgery is coming up. It will be nice having her up again and we're happy she can come, though not as excited for her to have to go through the process of getting her eye, um, cut. However, it will be so nice to be able to see the beautiful see clearer than ever, so that part is really exciting to look forward too. :)
Besides playing at Nana's, we took a drive to Whole Foods to see how really unaffordable it actually was (quite), and then went to a children's boutique where we found Emilie the cutest flower headband in the world! Yes, it was expensive, but it was the first one I've found that wouldn't cause Emilie's poor head to have a painful indent, and it's so darn cute, isn't she?!

George has just blossomed into an amazing boy and awesome brother. His caring and compassion is a treasure that few mom's have been blessed with in an sweet boy. Not only has George started to comfort me as I get worried about things, but he is so sweet with his sister and loves to hold her. Oh he is such a sweet boy. George and Emilie, I love you guys so much! Scott, I love you too my Sweetheart! Mom, I really have an amazing family, thank you for helping me get straightened out so I could have them and this life be a reality. ;) I love you all.

Comments